Start a new topic

Steps won't reset

Steps didn't automatically reset at midnight in striiv play. How do you reset steps on a striiv play??

5 people have this problem

Hi everyone I figured it out! I had to go into my iPhone and manually change the time to 1159 pm I then made sure the devices were connected and waited till 12am where it reset. Please post some videos or info about this problem. I've just wasted an hour trying to figure this out. Thanks
My strive App on my iPhone says it's connected but my steps stay at zero. They are not transferring over from my device to my iPhone and they are also not resetting.

Hi Angela, which of our devices are you using? Please confirm the software version currently on the device by selecting the device tile (shows picture of device) on the app home screen, then scroll down to select debug info where you'll see software version info. 

Software version is 1.198 and Hardware Version is 2:1

I'm using the Striiv Play. Software Version 1.198

Try the following: 

• Open the app and select the Play tile (shows picture of device) on the app's main screen. Scroll down to select de-register device and follow the prompts to do so.
  • Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings and find a device with a "5528” and 16 character after it. Select the info for this device and then select forget this device to disconnect the device from Bluetooth.
  • Restart your phone.
  • Finally, open the app and re-pair your Play with the app. 
This will reset the connection with the app and should allow your steps and recorded activity to transfer to the app. If you continue to have issues, email us at customercare+play@striiv.com for further assistance. 
Login or Signup to post a comment